09 October 2016

A new chapter

Posted by Tiara on Sunday, October 09, 2016 | No comments
Holaa reader :)
missing my blog so much..
three months off and pleased to write back my stories.

I decided to sent my resignation letter on mid of September. I used to work there just for 8 months. And now I search for another experiences from another company. Hope I can get more from here. :) Besides, I love waiting hours towards Saturday because..I waiting for my class. I wonder whether my friends have the same enthusiasm like me or not ><

Well, on last Saturday, I met a new friend in my class. Her name is Waode but she wanted me to call her Indri. She came from Muna Island, South East Sulawesi. She told me it takes two hour to go to Kendari from Muna. I guess an actress named Lia Waode is also comes from there. I asked her and she answered that my guess was right:)



But yesterday she was absent. I have her number but I forgot to contact her. I hope we'll meet on the next week class.

---to be continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment