17 June 2016

First, but not the 1st?

Posted by Tiara on Friday, June 17, 2016 | No comments
Hi ...!! Very nice to see you all..
I don't remember how many blog(s) I have made b4 this. I think, it is the fifth or the sixth .. but I hope this blog can be my last blog hi hi hi (I don't even make it sure ;P) and that's why I titled this post 'First, but not the first ^^?' becauuuuse this is the first on this blog, but the (.......)th on my written list :D

I made so many blogs (and then I deleted at the end-_-) because sometimes writing is enjoying! Sometimes, I bold it cause ummmhh this passion can disappear whenever it wants ?%$&#@!!?

I wrote, published it, leave it for months and when I come back, I throwed them all away.But, it was just my past, I hope (and believe) I could keep this blog stay awake :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment