30 June 2016

XXX and ZZZ

Posted by Tiara on Thursday, June 30, 2016 | No comments
This is a story about XXX and ZZZ.
At the first, I tell you that being a friend with XXX is not as easy as I think. So -too much matter -and also problems we had walked and done. He is just my friend, I bold it. But till our meets-up are got more intense and intense, being his friend was not enough anymore %#$(*!!?


He's fuckin impressive -I love this and he often told -and begged me not to left him (he ever dreamed I get married with someone and decided to live in Padang!) such terrible dream :D
AFAIK, not to left him has 2 means: I would stray or I was the sp*cial one. I am a strayer-talented anyway :|

I love when he joked at me -sometimes it was not funny :P and vice versa.

One day, I met with ZZZ -with a strange appearance :/ at my work. I didn't even think I would had a big anxiety about him until I found such horrifying facts about what he had to do. My partner at work told me that he talked about me -too much. He was changed into the curious one, she continued. Until one day, he had my contact, texted me, and I replied on. Gettin intense like my story with XXX, he's as pleasant as XXX. They have differences each other, but I love their jokes, pleasant, and sooo much sameness of them I can't mention.

Like the water, flow, and also my days. I row myself, someday I was faced into two hard choices. To be ZZZ's girlfriend or to be XXX's closest friend (XXX didn't openly ask me if I wanna be his girlfriend or not). I didn't answered it all for days. Very s*cks condition.

I'll be back later guys....

0 comments:

Post a Comment