09 July 2016

[Chapter 2] XXX and ZZZ

Posted by Tiara on Saturday, July 09, 2016 | No comments

Hi...back right after Eid and holiday :)

ZZZ isn't ever on my mind, very little informations about him. I don't know, I love to go out with XXX and I love my very first night trip with ZZZ.  Both of them are so nice. But, the matter was: I had to answered ZZZ's question. And at the end, I decided to be his girlfriend. I never told XXX about this, I let him to knew it all by himself. ZZZ changed his relationship status, and it appeared on my timeline. And it means, XXX would knew it soon. I knew XXX saw it, but he was still the cool one. He still like I love to know, told his story, commented on my photos, joked on me, and many more. He wasn't ever change! -and it proved until now.

......

0 comments:

Post a Comment